Renting the Point
As we all know, we live in a beautiful neighborhood and are blessed to have two great community areas, a community boat launching station called the docks and a great place for picnics called the point. Not only can we all enjoy using the point with our immediate family relax and spend time by the water, the Hallowing Point Association bylaws allow us to rent the point to sponsor parties and events. Here are the guidelines for renting the Point as detailed in the Hallowing Point Bylaws Article 126.96.36.199:
1. The Point is rented in half day segments. They are 10:00AM to 4:00 PM and 5:00PM to 10:00PM
2. The Point can only be rented out one day per weekend so that the other day it is open to the general membership for it's use. The Point will not be rented at all on holiday weekends.
3. Members can rent the pavilion only for $50 or the whole area for $300.
4. In addition to the rental fee, the member must pay a $50 refundable key deposit. This deposit is returned once the event is over, the site is properly clean and the key is returned to the Social Chair.
5. Point reservations are on a first come first served basis. Reservations are made by filling out the Point reservation form (link to form provided below) and giving it along with the rental fee and deposit to the social chair. The reservation is then posted on the calendar on the Hallowing Point website.
6. At the end of the event, it is the sponsoring member's responsibility to clean up all debris and remove it from the site.